Saturday 1 January 2011

2010 Quotations Quiz

Here's my quotations round from last nights 2010 New Years Eve dinner party quiz featuring my favourite quotations from last year. Tori managed to correctly attribute all 12 quotations to the correct people. First commentator with all 12 correct answers wins bugger all.

"Crap! Robin Hood airport is closed. You've got a week and a bit to get your shit together otherwise I'm blowing the airport sky high!"

"They should never have put me with that woman. ... She was just a sort of bigoted woman who said she used to be Labour,"

“I agree with Nick”

"England today is a secularised, pluralistic country. When you land at Heathrow Airport, you sometimes think you'd landed in a Third World country."

"I feel nothing but shame. My intention was not to attack or defile the Cenotaph.”

"You’ve never had it so good”

“We’ve Gotta Stand with our North Korean Allies”

"I cannot explain why I did this, it is completely out of character and I certainly did not intend to cause any distress to Lola or her owners.”

“I mean there's enormous pressures to harmonize freedom of speech legislation and transparency legislation around the world”

"We need a party in Calais for all good republicans who can't stand the nauseating tosh that surrounds this event."

“I know we lost trust, I know we lost touch, I know we need to change. Today a new generation has taken charge of Labour, a new generation that understands the call of change.”

"Quite apart from the lifelong psychological damage caused by the guilt and fear that has made Catholic education infamous throughout the world. He and his church foster the educationally pernicious doctrine that evidence is a less reliable basis for belief than faith, tradition, revelation and authority. His authority.”

4 comments:

Milton Mermikides said...

1. Paul CHambers
2. Gordon Brown
3. David Cameron (and Gordon Brown)
4.Cardinal Kasper
5. Charlie Gilmour
6. Michael Gove
7.Palin
8.cat bin woman mary bail
9. Asange
10. Bishop Broadbent
11. ed miliband
12. Dicky Dawkins

Crispian Jago said...

Milton,

11/12

Could do better.

Milton Mermikides said...

6. Lord Young?

Crispian Jago said...

Congratulations Milton,

Please send a stamped address envelope to my home address and I will be happy to rush you your winnings of bugger all.